Friday, November 6, 2015

Uturoa, Raitea


November 3

The tour options offered to us in Ututoa,
Raitea included two shopping stops which
was not appealing.
 
We overheard someone at the info desk getting
directions for a walk. It was a hike up a
mountain for a nice view.

The path was a gravel road which wasn’t
real difficult but it was steep. About halfway
I told Foster he needed to sit down and wait
for me. Unfortunately I forgot to get the
camera. Someone is supposed to email me
some pictures if she doesn’t forget.

The day started our hazy and then clouds
rolled in. But when I got to the top the
clouds had cleared a bit and the view
was beautiful.

We did get pictures from lower on the
mountain. The small cemetery is in
someone’s yard which is quite common
in the SP.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment